HomePermit lost or stolen? You replace your permit by filling out the WSLCB's Affidavit of Lost or Replacement Mixologist/Server Permit.

Please mail the affidavit and a $5.00 check made payable to WSLCB to:

WSLCB MAST Coordinator
P.O. Box 43098
Olympia, WA 98504-3098

Alternatively, if you received your MAST permit  through PSCC you may contact us to find out how to replace your Washington MAST permit.